Rehearsals are held at New Horizons Fellowship Church
20 E. Williams St., Apex
Participants – aged 8-16
Directed/Produced by Alan Rosen, Andy Portelance & Jeff Bryant
Choreographed by Betsy Matthews
Auditions are by appointment:
Tuesday, August 7 11-8:30
Wednesday, August 8th 11-3:30
Group dance audition (everyone must attend):
Tuesday, August 7, 6:30-8
Register for auditions here.
You will be emailed an audition day and time with information regarding what is expected at the audition. Please respond to the email accepting the given time or requesting a time change. Registration is currently open and will close on July 18.
REHEARSAL DATES AND SHOW TIMES
Tuesday August 28: 6-8:30 Parent meeting with participants 6-6:30 (prior to rehearsal)
Tuesday Sept 4, 11, 17, 25: 6-8:30
Tuesday Oct 2, 9, 16, 23: 6-8:30
Tuesday Oct 30: 6-8:45
Monday Nov 5: 5:30-8:45
Tuesday Nov 6: 5:30-8:45
Monday Nov 12: 5:30-8:45
Tuesday Nov 13: 5:30-8:45
Wednesday Nov 14: 5:30-8:45
a few Saturday afternoon rehearsals will be scheduled (dates and times TBD)
Show Call Times
Thursday Nov 15: 5:00, Show 6:30pm
Friday Nov 16: 5:00, Show 7pm
Saturday Nov 17: 12pm, Show 2pm
Cast party between shows
Saturday Nov 17: Show 7pm
- 40 participants will be chosen from auditions. a wait list will be made.
- Program payment from those chosen must be received by August 17. If payment is not made, the participant will forfeit their role.
- Roles will not be revealed until the first rehearsal. (In other words, payment for the program will be made based on acceptance to the program and participants agree to accept any role given, including chorus. This is a prerequisite to auditioning. There will be no refunds.)
- All technical rehearsals the last two weeks are mandatory with the exception of severe illness.
- Thursday November 15th dress rehearsal will be presented as a fundraiser performance.
- $300 for a single child.
- Second particpant from the same family: $240 (10% discount)
- 1st time Encore participants pay a one time non-refundable $25 registration fee.
- Each participant receives 2 free show passes (can be used for parents/family/friends), cast party, and a show t-shirt.